Thursday, August 25, 2011

Men....suck

Seriously, can someone tell me what it is with guys?!  First I have my ex making me wish I could get back together with him sometimes, but thats so not where I need to be going.  I had this guy I was really into, and now hes just not even talking to me.  No reason whatsoever.  We had such a great conversation that night before he started guard duty, and now hes online, but i've been blocked...like what the fuck?!  dont tell me you'll dream of me, or that im worth waiting for (cause we were gonna have to wait to actually hang out some cause of him going on duty) and just a whole lot of other stuff....then just totally cut me off...for no reason at all. 

Hurricane Irene is gonna hit too...so we have mandatory evacuations, leaving Friday or Saturday.  Coming home sometime Sunday or Monday depending on how long it stays in the area, its supposedly moving a lot slower then it should be because of some pressure system.  This is just crazy.

Well I guess its ok, anytime I'm upset about some guy I just don't eat...my friend called it the break up diet haha except i wasnt with him, but stupidly got my hopes up.  I feel like I'm never going to find someone who actually cares about me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment