Sunday, March 15, 2015

a retrun..and a new lease on life.

Well, not sure who will read this or remember me.  But I'm gonna post an update on my life.

Well, I'm 26 now... and in a stable relationship.  Finally lol.  The one post where I talked about the guy needing me as much as I needed him...well it was two years of on and off and it took me that long to realize it was an emotionally abusive relationship and I deserved better.  I met a guy who pushes me to be my best every day and always supports me, tells me I'm beautiful even when I don't feel like I am.  It will be a year in June we've been together.  The best year of my life.


My family is doing better.  My dad has had some major health problems, is no longer drinking and the medications are working and it's been a while since he's felt as good as he is.  His relationship with my sister is better too.  She had a good thing going with a new guy but they recently ended it, and she's taking to her baby daddy again.  I'm hoping against hope she'll somehow end up with the other one but I don't think that will work out.  Regardless she's smarter about the situation now at least.  She had a rough time when they originally broke up, but she knows she can be happy without him.  That's the biggest lesson you learn I think, that eventually things do work out the way they should.

Well the biggest change, the whole reason this blog was created, my ED.  It lingers I'm the background rearing its ugly head occasionally.  I've gained weight and with the help of family and friends am slowly accepting myself for who I am.  Right now I am in the processof losing 10 pounds in a healthy way, I just don't fit in my clothes at 130 pounds and I'm happier around 120.

I ended up working at McDonald's for almost 2 years while working at dental office too, I just recently quit the office (McDonald's I quit in October) and tomorrow I start a new job at a bank as a teller.  I'm really excited for this change. I really needed it.

Well that's it.  I'm thinking of some name changes for my blog, any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment