Monday, June 4, 2012

Life Advice Needed

Ok.  So back in March I changed my address to my aunts, applied to a school for pre-nursing, just found out all my info is in, and just awaiting the total for my finacial aid award.  All sounds great doesn't it.  I'm debating if it's what I really want to do.  All through school last year, my plan was to work this year and save save save, (unfortunatly life got in the way there, I am getting back on track) and move to VA Beach which would have been in the fall.  I have almost everything I need except the finances at this point, and well I'm not job searching.  My conflict is...do I go to PA and go to school for 2 years then move down, with a major I possibly am not going to want...and well risk not having a major if I choose nursing isn't for me.  Or do I stay in Jersey and work another year and keep saving (im also reading this finance book, and budgeting stuff so I can maximize my saving and minimize my spending while getting everything paid and building credit), and then start looking into moving to VA where I could establish residency and if I so choose go to school...theres a school there which has Dental Hygiene, Exercsie Science (which was my other choice), and Nursing.  So if I go to PA, I could always transfer my credits there as well...but I believe I would be in PA for more then 2 years.   This seems like such a trivial problem, but I really don't want to waste my time or money on something that I'm unsure of.  The only thing that I am sure of is I want to move to Virginia Beach.

1 comment:

  1. IMO you should save the money and stay in Jersey. VA Beach sounds amazing, and once you have enough saved, you could go down there and do something you're interested in. Hope my opinion helps.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete