Monday, November 15, 2010

Dont Even Have One

How did I get so far off track? I haven't gained though, which is good, I lost. I dunno I guess binging occasionally is good to junpstart the metabolism...still makes me feel like a whale. I'm 114, was stuck in limbo for a while going from 115-117, but a lbs a lb. A start. Not where I want to be, but finally moving.

On a non Ed related subject, got my infection control scores today and I got a 749. I needed 400 to pass and 900 is the best, so that's one thing to feel proud of.

Anyways I've been having crazy heart palpitations and craving salt like no tomorrow ( low blood pressure?!) been eating mostly white rice and salt when I can get away with it and homemade eggdrop soup (60). Did nutrition in school and just focused on the vitamins myself,I think I underlined maybe 3 or 4 deficiencies in all but 2 on the list. Never really thought about it till it was right there in front of me, so im gonna start taking a multi.

Im thinking of quitting smoking too...we'll see how long that lasts.

Sometimes I really do wonder when my life spiraled so out of control.

No comments:

Post a Comment