Saturday, November 27, 2010

A Little Bit Stronger

Ok. So I'm a total country girl. But Sarah Evans song a little bit stronger is like my theme song right now. What is it with guys?!? He told me, I know you aren't in a place where a relationship with me is an option. As if it's cause of my ED. No, I told him friendship is all I feel for him. And he was all I'm at peace with it. It used to make me mad but not anymore. LIES. Ok so Thanksgiving, not my favorite holiday...but I'm still relaxing with family, enjoying time at home. Do I really need to be blindsided with "i think I'm starting to hate you because you don't want to be with me". And how when i do meet someone he can't talk to me cause he really will hate me. Even though he had a girl spending the night. Like talk about hypocritical! This all really wouldn't bother me so much if i hadn't trusted him enough to tell him just about everything about my ED. And he used it against me, on two different occasions. I can honestly say no guy has ever made me feel worse about myself. But I refuse to let him get the better of me. Each day I'll get a little bit stronger and won't let him affect me. I won't let any guy affect me like that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment