Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Must Sleep

I think I've gotten like maybe 20 hours of sleep this week. I am seriously up 4,5, even 6 times a night and just can't sleep. Today! I've been up since 4 and in so incredibly tired but just can't fall asleep. My head hurts, im so frustrated i want to cry. I've always had sleep troubles but this is by far the worst it's been and I jist don't know why.

Those guiradelli chocoalates, yea ate WAY too many, but lunch was good, still doesn't make up for it, although I was walking a lot at school, regardless I'm still mad about my seeming lack of control when it's usually so good.

So sprained my ankle around 2 summers ago, didn't take care of it properly. Meaning I refused to wear my ugly walking boot. Well now it hurts in the cold. It hurts in the rain. It's weak and gives out easy, but I'm building strength. In other words it's always gonna give my problems. So, is it too much to ask for that I DONT twist my knee? Especially on the SAME LEG?!? Ugh it's like just not fair. But then again what ever is.

Had my schools open house tonight. It was fun, I took my sister and my nephew, the little ladies man, everyone loved him haha, but really hes just too cute for words.

No comments:

Post a Comment