Sunday, December 26, 2010

Been too Long

Well I've reached my first goal. I'm offically 110 lbs. It's been easy cause mostly I just haven't been able to eat more then 1 meal a day. I eat lunch and then very small portions at dinner. Like eating just makes me feel so nauseous. I don't even feel hungry half the time.

The jerk that I wrote about in crushed has pretty much been harassing me and some friends, so I told my cousin and last night the idiot is stupid enough to message me again! I told him to stop and he still kept up with his insults (even called me fat), and I was like well I gave you a warning and you didn't listen, I hope you enjoy the consequecenses. He was like ok I'll stop and never talk to you again. So hopefully that's over with. I can't believe I ever really liked him he's such an ass.

We have a blizzard warning until tomorrow at 1pm. This sucks cause I need to go to the doctor and get my birth control pills, I'm kinda worried cause she always weighs me and I lost 10 lbs. I don't know what she's going to say. Hell I don't even know if I'm going to make it there on time with all this snow. I have to call them tomorrow and make an appointment. With all this snow all I've done today is have a bowl of oatmeal and stay in bed watching tv, and took a nice long much needed nap. Not a bad day I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment