Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Uhm really?

One word I'm not ready to hear? Pregnant. How could I be so stupid? Ugh I'm so nervous about having to go buy a test tomorrow and take it. I still have to take it again in 5 days to make sure. It's just not the time for this, but if it happens it happens. Even though the father wouldn't be involved at all. He's so stupid I could never feel comfortable leaving a child with him let alone my own. No job, not in school, going no where.

Still, just thinking about makes me want to cry cause right now I just cant imagine how I can make it work. I don't even have insurance. I'm trying, I mean that's what schools for, but I'm not done yet. I know I can do it. But it's way earlier then I ever wanted to.

This is all IF it's positive. Like I honestly have no idea how big or small the risks are for me right now. But please God, let it be low and let me not be pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment