Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Time Bomb

Any all time low fans? Yea i've been listening to this song like every time I'm in the car. The one part goes "And if I had to pull you out of the wreckage you know I'm never gonna let you go". I can't help but wish i had someone to pull me out of the wreckage of my life.

Still not feeling any better. Did get a surprising day off however which was a nice surprise. I got homework done and found out it's gonna take $70 just to find out what's wrong with my computer. My dad said he would go halfway on a new laptop though, at first i said no, but I think im going to. I would like to post on here from something other then my phone. Anyways. I think I only have 1 more week at this office. I'm scared of my evaluation cause I haven't sat with him once other then extractions. I stayed home sick yesterday and was off today. And if this was my last week? Well oh well I guess? One bad evaluation won't kill me.

I'm gonna weigh myself on Sunday. Hopefully I'll be feeling better and we'll see how much i lost from just being sick. For once I looked in the mirror today and actually saw slight signs of improvement. Still, I need to lose more if I'm gonna look even close to nice for this summer.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about wanting to have someone to pull you out of the wreckage.
    I'm awfully glad you decided to comment, it's led me to your wonderful blog!
    Hope things are going well, sweetie. <3

    ReplyDelete