Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Im No Beauty Queen

Well...I can't say I've been good lately.  I always start the day doing really well, and then my friend calls me up, and she always wants to go out and eat.  Milkshakes and fast food and blah blah blah.  Then to eat dinner at her house as well, although her mom makes healthy foods.  Today I guess I did ok.  I had like 3 bites of fruit at lunch, stressful day at work, then my bloodsugar was low so I got a small turkey hoagie at the store on the way home.  And just a little bit of dinner.   So I'm done eating for the day, but it was still too much.  If I hadn't gotten that turkey sandwhich I wouldn't be so mad at myself. 

I need to get to the gym or a yoga class.  I'm just waiting till Friday when my check is deposited into my bank account to see how much I'll be making at work....roughly, I get done work at all sorts of times depending on when the last patient is finished.  So I'm not really sure if it's actually a 40 hour work week, but I know thats what I need...I might not actually last much longer at this office.  I hate the way it's run, and that there are 4 different dentist's that I have to work with.  I want a smaller private office where I just work with one dentist and my hours are actually set.  But I can't really leave yet.  I want to try and stay until around January but if I just last until summers over then I guess that will have to do.  I should have just listened to everyone when they told me not to go there.  I'm going to write a letter and my resume to one of the offices I was at for school asking him if he'll keep me on file should he ever be looking for another assistant.

So I had to delete all my progress photos on my camera because my parents were using it at my graduation.  So I guess it's good in a way, they weren't consistent.  So I'm just going to charge it up, upload all my photos and delete them then start over...and take one every week to see how I'm doing.  And hopefully I'll get on here everyday so I can post what I've been eating.  And once I post it at night, I'm not eating anything else for the night. No more of this ridiculous night eating.  It's so out of hand and I don't even know why, it's something new.  Ugh  I just need to write down a meal plan for the week and hang it up, not just keep it in my head cause then I can just change it and that doesn't help or work at all. 

Keep the comments coming and take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment