Sunday, June 12, 2011

New Beginnings

Well I graduate school on Wednesday.  And Friday I was offered a job.  It's full time and I'll be making good money and still working on the boardwalk at night.  So I'll be able to put a lot of money away this summer.  I can't believe this part of my life is actually finally falling into place.  It kind of upsets me that I don't have anyone special to share it with.  That guy that I said I was going to give another chance to, well he just stopped talking to me.  So I stopped sending texts and didn't get anything.  Doesn't really surprise me though.

I'm thinking that if I put enough money away and get a car with low payments, that I might actually be able to find a place of my own this winter. I don't know if I'll be able to do it alone, but my friend will be staying home for grad school...says it makes no sense to get an apartment for classes only 2 days a week when she can just commute and save money.  But places down here are cheaper in the winter, and a small house is really just the same amount as an apartment on the islands, except those go up in the summer because of the beach.

So this job tomorrow.  I'm really nervous, only because it's going to be my frist time in an office not as a student but as an employee, but I know they won't just throw me in on my first day.  Me and a friend from school both applied but only I got the job, she did get a job at another office though.  I still wish it could have been both of us, that would have made it less nervewracking.

I'm gonna end this here because I want it to be a relatively happy post because of the job.  Hope your all doing well, and I'll try to post more and stay updated on whats going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment