Thursday, May 26, 2011

Run don't walk the sky is Falling

So I started my morning with a bagel....it was only 110 calories!  I bought those new bagel thins.  Unfortunately I had to use regualr butter...I'm gonna buy some low cal foods when I'm watching my aunts house this week.  And V8 Splash for only 50 calories a cup....gatorade 2...hmm I'm not sure what else I should get...I probably won't be eating much anyways since I won't have anyone there asking me why I'm not eating.

My test is in a week! I'm so beyond nervous, I have to work all week and will only be able to study after work, but then again I will have the house to myself except for my friend and she can help me study by going over flashcards.  I also sent my resume to another office tonight, I really hope I hear from them, I'm really starting to get discouraged with this job search.  The one office I really liked never said anything back.  I'm gonna go out Tuesday as well and just drop off my resume to a few places.

I hope my aunt has a scale at her house...this would be the perfect week to start trying to reach my goal by graduation or even better I could go past my goal.  What worries me is stress.  Stress makes the body produce cortisol which promotes stomach fat, and I really don't want that at all.  I'm always stressed.  It sucks.  A lot.

I guess thats all I have to say tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment