Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happy Day

So it's really only a happy day because this is the first post on my new laptop.  Still have to go get my blood work done.  The weekend I went to the doctor I got really sick and had a fever all weekend, couldn't really walk cause i was just feeling blah and in pain but I'm glad it was only two days.  Sadly I had to gain a few pounds to go see my doctor so now I have to lose it again before my pinning and graduation ceremony.  Hopefully it won't be too difficult...

Anyways that guy is gonna be home again for Memorial Day weekend and I'll be watching my aunts house so I won't have to worry about being home late or answering any questions too see him.  Except my two friends will be staying with me maybe.  The one knows about him and she wants to stay for sure, the other doesn't  and she may or may not be able to stay, or even come down now because of some family issues.  I'm even more nervous now because it didn't happen the first time.  I actaully asked him what he was looking for with us because my ex has me all messed up.  He was like I want to get know you more and work towards a great relationship.  I'm not used to such nice guys, it's actually a refreshing change.  Sometimes I just don't know how to answer though cause I'm used to dating such assholes and he's not.

So as of i guess almost 2 weeks ago, the doctor's scale said I was 116...I guess my home scale isn't working so I don't know what I really weigh now.  I really want to buy a digital scale for my room.  But anyways, I'm gonna start walking after dinner again every night and work up to running.  My friend is in Indiana for the next week and a half but when she gets back we're gonna work out a gym schedule, and I have a few work outs I can do at home for when I can't make it to the gym and for when she's away.  I'm also going food shopping for my own stuff since I'll be back at work this weekend hopefully full time soon, and then part time if I find my dental job.  I really hope I do, I need the money.

I guess thats it....I'm pretty boring this week, hopefully I'll have some stories from later this weekend be them good or bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment