Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Should I even bother?

Ok so I had a post before this but deleted it because it was way too depressing. So. That guy. I texted him. He said he thought I forgot about him and I guess he didn't get any of my other texts that I sent him. But do I really want to go down this road? He did apologize for not texting me either. I'm not even gonna worry about it right now. I have way more important things then a nonexistent relationship. Whatever happens happens. Could be something works out with him, could be I fall for someone else.

I have to go to the doctor on thursday about me passing out. What am I supposed to say, oh sorry, I don't really take good care of myself you know? I'm just feeling weak and tired lately. Stressed and not hungry, forcing myself to eat normally in front of certain people. I did manage to get to a size 2 at American Eagle though! I'm pretty proud about that. What I'm most worried about thursday isn't her saying anything about my weight, it's the blood work coming back saying I'm diabetic, its on my dads side of the family...but my grandma doesn't have it, her sisters do. But most people think it's my bloodsugar dropping. I dont know what my levels are or if it's ever been too high. Could be, I tend to ignore all medical symptoms...

Well, I'm gonna go to bed I think...just exhausted...physically and mentally.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that's a bit scary. Hopefully the results come back okay! If not, you know that we're all here for you. Positive thinking though!
    Good luck with that guy. It definitely isn't worth getting stressed over, yet. Focus on yousrelf, and staying happy and healthy.
    <3

    ReplyDelete