Sunday, May 8, 2011

You blew your chance to rock my night away

So here I am Sunday, and my date isn't happening. I didnt think it would after he never answered my text and then never texted me at all, since Monday. Don't get what happened at all...well he probably met someone better. I don't care. Not the first time it hasn't worked out with someone I'll find someone else.

Since it's mothers day, me and my momma are going for a walk on the boardwalk. It was supposed to rain today but it's so nice out. It's a nice change, it's been crappy out lately. Unfortunatly I STILL have this bruise on my leg, so I'm not looking forward to wearing shorts. And I need to tone up my thighs. My arms look nice from carrying my nephew all the time lol. I just need to go to the gym, but, confession time...never been to one! Lol I'm too self conscious to go by myself and I really dont know what to do.

Today food wise will probably be on the higher end of my calorie limit but still a good day. I'm just having fish for dinner and had two, well im not sure what they're called. Fried eggs in the center a piece of bread. Too much butter but I can deal. I didn't have my cappuccino at work today. So I'll only be eating twice today. I'm thinking of going on a semi liquid fast. Like breakfast and lunch, i can't get away with it at dinner. But for most of the day, it should be ok right?

1 comment:

  1. He sounds like a douche!!!! You're obviously much better off without him.
    I have the same problem with the gym. So you're totally not weird or alone with that.
    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete