Saturday, February 18, 2012

All the salt in the world couldn't melt that ice

Well heres the story of my life right now.  My father and my sister are locked in a bitter battle, over a stupid boy, and her wish for "freedom" (really if she didn't sneak and lie this wouldn't be an issue) and the only common ground is they both care about me...and my health.  So, I've done what I can to try and get my dad to a starting point to fix this.  My sister is currently almost messing me up.  So my next plan, is that I'm not eating until they fix it.  If she messes this up...I will go sit at the dinner table with them.  And not eat.  I won't eat on the weekends when I'm at home, lunch at work, never eat breakfast anyway.  And they can both know that it's their fault for ruining our family and driving me to this.  I think it'll work.  Honestly, I'm at my friends, my dad won't go home.  I've never seen him so defeated and it's like she doesn't even care.  She's young and being stupid, letting a boy be more important then her family. 

I think it's crazy that I've gotten to this point after everything I've been trying to do, and that I don't care, that part of me is even hoping for it, looking forward to it.  I've been so stressed and frustrated with this, I even just feel like crying half the time, just to let it all go. 

Well I'll keep you all updated, I think this blog is the only thing keeping me sane right now.

Hope you all are doing great as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment