Friday, February 10, 2012

Well, I slept in till about 4, so I had a bowl of rice noodle soup, a small portion of dinner, which was pasta, chicken sausage, and some vegetables all mixed together, and some chocolate covered craisens.  Oh, and half a glazed donut twist, just didnt taste good so I'm not eating the rest.  So not the best day.  Not a lot of food, but too many calories and no exercise.  I'll make up for it this weekend.  IF I eat at all it's going to be just fruit and veggies, only water and tea, no soda-even diet.  I'm so tired of looking in the mirror and being...thin, but not thin enough, my stomach just wont be flat.  That's all I want right now, a flat stomach.  Tomorrow night I'm gonna see if my friend wants to go to the gym.  I still need to join the gym around me, well I have to see if I'm getting fired first, but if I'm not then I'm joining cause they have a yoga class at night, the only gym to do that.  So I can run on the treadmill till I feel like I'll pass out and do yoga.  I don't really want to lift weights or anything, but maybe a little for my arms, I do want start going back to the shooting range for archery, and I can't pull that bow back without some muscles, my dads you have to hold back the 40 lbs and the bow holds 60 lbs.  Anyways thats not important.

 Don't really have much to say...I was sick for a while, finally feeling better and back online.  My last post, the guy I slept with, well he must have told his friend about me, the guy was supposed to be with us that night but they didn't come, so he told my friend to give me his number and I've been talking to him.  I was like you take me out with you once and I have 3 guys trying to talk to me! None of them are my type though, and I'm not really interested in any of them long term, but I think they get that.  She thinks it's hilarious though.   I'm pretty sure I mentioned taking Plan B in my last post as well...got my period, so I can relax about that as well.

I wish I had something positive to say, but I don't.  I've been miss L and it just sucks. 

1 comment:

  1. I know what it's like to just miss someone. Stay strong. :) Hope you are feeling better too. Lots of water. Helps for everything! Xo

    ReplyDelete