Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ugh I cant believe last night happened...

So I'll just right to it.  Last night my friend invited me out to the club to go dancing with some of her friends.  It was me, her, and her 4 guy friends.  One of whom I slept with.  She's fine with it, thats not the point of this post.  The point is I slept with him! I was so wasted, I can't believe I actually did it, more so because I never got to go get my birth control pills this month, and we didn't have a condom, but I didn't let him finish that way.  Trying not to get all TMI on you guys.  So I ended up going to get Plan B today and took it.  I'm just kinda surprised I did it.  We danced and made out, it was fun, I wasn't really expecting it to go that far, but it did.  I had more fun dancing with this other guy, better kisser too, but I had to leave him when the guys decided they wanted to go home.  That was kinda disappointing.  Overall...I just acted totally unlike myself last night.  Not sure how I feel about that, but I've been so stressed out with the drama at home, and my parents knowing about my eating disorder, I just completely acted out.  I need to get my life under control again.  I don't like feeling so disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment