Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Changes

So its been about a week since I last posted, and well...we're back together.  He says he never did anything with the email and never even got any of the ones I sent (which is good cause those were kind of angry) and only knew I was upset because his friend showed him the text I sent.  He had been in the field the past 20 some days.  It also means his leave got all messed up so he most likely wont be able to come up.  Cant leave till the 15th instead of the 7th which is when he was supposed to be able to sign out.

I havent wieghed myself tho.  I've been so bad, another reason I havent posted, so ashamed of my lack of self control!  But I have a mini fast planned and Im gonna fucking stick to it.  I don't even want to weigh myself to get a pre fast weight, I'm just too scared.  But I have to, so I'm going to tomorrow morning when I'm getting ready for work.

Just watching the CMA's now and talking to him <3  Got a long day ahead of me tomorrow at work, but then its a 3 day weekend and my birthday on Friday.  One more week of work then hes gone on vacation and I'll be working 10-2 doing absolutely nothing except probably cleaning.  He better not say anything about painting those baseboards again...

Take care lovlies!

No comments:

Post a Comment