Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Damn boys...

I've gained 3 lbs. Like I have half a mind to call his friend and get a hold of him to just bitch about that. Screw the fact that he broke my heart but to make me gain weight too?! So I had a salad for lunch today, and diet soda. Did cave and have one of the fun size kit kat bars the Dr. brought in. But no more. For dinner idk, my best friend doesn't work till Saturday so we've been hanging out and she likes to go out and eat. So maybe more salad, or some soup.

I wish I had more to talk about but I've just been trying to work so I don't think about him. Night is the worst, I just lay in bed and miss him. Wish he was still mine, but know that's never gonna happen. My friend sent me a pic of this quote it says "one day you're going to wake up and realize how much you care about me, and when that day comes I'll be waking up with the guy that already knew." So I know I'll get over this, but I wish it would happen soon.

3 comments:

  1. It's not him that's made you gain weight, sweetie, it's the situation. And you're in control of the situation. So get back on your horse. Good things will come for you soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep breathing lovely, you'll get through this and once the stress and sadness starts to fade those three pounds will magically disappear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boys can really make things suck! You just have to remember that this is a new start, and it's time for you to be you.

    ReplyDelete