Monday, November 21, 2011

Im Scared

My daddys in the hospital again.  He was there Friday, me and my sister went with him to the doctors because he was only supposed to get his blood pressure checked and we were going to get a new oven for Thanksgiving.  Well it turned out his BP was super high so he got sent to the hospital in an ambulence and I drove his truck there with my sister.  I think we stayed for 4 hours.  They wanted him to stay but he said no.  So he just went back today and he's staying.  They wanted to do this series of tests that would see if there was damange to his heart and I guess they'll be doing that along with trying to figure out why it's so high despite being on his medication.  They said it was so high that he could have a stroke or a heart attack.  So I'm glad he's staying this time, but I'm really scared somethings gonna happen.  I can't even be home this week because I'm watching a friends house.  I just got off the phone with him and he said he was fine, but he would say that even if he wasn't.  So for now I just have to know he's in the hospital getting the treatment he needs to hopefully get it under control.  I'm still all worried and upset though.

4 comments:

  1. I really hope your dad is okay! I'll keep you and your dad in my thoughts and prayers :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything turns out ok!!! I'll be thinking happy hopeful thoughts for you. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope things are okay! My dad is sick at the moment as well, so I know that it's scary. :/ Hang in there! You gotta be strong for him and your sister. I'll be thinking of you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers keep us posted and try not to stress to bad.

    ReplyDelete