Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter...

How could I forget about Easter! There goes my fast, my dads home this weekend. But! I only had 520 calories today, I stop eating after 7 because I go to bed at 10. My boss always buys me a 12 ounce French vanilla cappuccino from wawa. That's 220 (shudders) but it did get me through the day, I only had a piece of gum (5). Once I got home I had a chocolate drink with skim milk (60 and 80) and half a piece of Tyson chicken (75) and a yogurt (80). I couldn't go for a walk with my mom because my ankle is bothering me, but I feel good about today being under 800 calories. And I haven't even felt hungry most of the day.

Tomorrow I'm thinking of having 2 egg whites because i do need to finish those before Wednesday and a piece of dry toast and then not eating again until dinner. Ugh dinner, I hate these huge family meals. It's ham and I'm sure mashed potatoes, candied yams, and some kind of green beans. My mom also bought crescent rolls. I won't know the calorie count for dinner which always pisses me off but I'll keep my portions small and with breakfast only being 120 I think I'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment