Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Good Day!

Ah it feels good to be back. I've always been proud of my self control, but recently its been lacking and that made me depressed which made it worse. But today was good. I got up at 7 and had 2 scrambled egg whites, skipped lunch and had a sugar free carnation drink with skim milk when I got home around 3:30ish, allowed myself 2 peeps because they're only 28 each. I was under 300 for it all. So dinner I had a cod fillet, only 80 cals, a few carrot slices and maybe more mashed potatoes then I should have, but considering how few calories I had all it's ok. I might have a yogurt for dessert before bed, another 80 cals, but we'll see.

I was going to go get the probiotics and abdominal cuts pills today but I had my sister with me so I couldnt. Not sure when I'll go, but I want to see how fast I drop with cutting back before I start taking them. I also ordered a lot of stuff from Avon lol, so I have to be able to pay for that although I know if I don't have it all she'll be fine considering she's been a family friend since before i was born. I'm excited about the perfume!

I love good days because for once I feel good about myself if only a few hours. I don't want to sit in the shower and cry because no one can hear me, or look at myself in disgust. I can say that I didn't over eat, that I don't feel like a blimp, that I'm on the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment