Monday, April 25, 2011

So many guys!

I swear I'm not a slut, I've only slept with 2 guys and I'm 22. And to be honest neither of those guys were anything special. The first time I did it just to get it over with. Anyways I don't want to use names...so I have the older guy that I'm so into, and possibly seeing this weekend, but not totally sure what he wants from me. And another guy, hes only a year older and so hot. Well they both are. One is really nice and seems to really care about me and the other is well a cliche bad boy with one thing on his mind about 90% of the time, but still cares too. I don't know what to do. Right now I'm not invested in either one because no ones talked about getting serious, and honestly I'm not willing to put myself out there and get hurt anymore then I am. I guess I'll just keep talking to both right now, but I think the older guy is the better choice in the long run, he's not a player.

But aren't we all attracted to the bad boy player? I know I am, look at my dating past.

No comments:

Post a Comment