Thursday, December 15, 2011

Somewhere in my soul I know I'm running scared

Ah havent listened to Love and Theft in so long, but Learning to Fall is such a great song.  SO wayyy too much food being given to us at work for Christmas.  I'm so sick of it all.  Cookies today, and more candy.  I ate half a turkey wrap and some chips for lunch and came home and just had some peppermint and ginger white tea.  Not eating the baked macaroni and cheese.  Like hell no...not gonna happen.  Maybe ill make and egg or two later, get some protein.  I still have yet to weigh myself.  Im too scared, but I'm going to on Saturday when my mom and sister go shopping.  I need to get a reasonable place before I say anything, ugh I want to, I dont know if I can. I'm gonna get back to a normal, well normal for me, eating schedule and if i have to go out to lunch with my coworkers...no more pizza, just healthy stuff.

My dad and sister are ok.  I get that hes nervous about being out of work and his unemployment ending soon...but drinking all night and getting mad at such small things isnt going to help.  I hope he finds something soon.  This is such an awful place to live in the winter if you don't have a year long full time job.  And we still have a lot of winter left, its only just started :(

Hope all you lovlies are doing well!

2 comments:

  1. IT is sooo hard not to eat when it is conveniently there for you and staring at you. I haaate shopping when i am not comfortable with myself it suucks! You can stick with the eating schedule I have faith in you 100%...If you need help with nutrition I know more than I want to know about whats healthy.

    Yeah, winter is rough..I hope your dad gets better.

    Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the crappy economy for that reason. a few years ago we use to get so much food from our vendors and last year we barely got anything last year and this year we havent gotten any thing yet!!! Sorry about your dad being so down will send positive thought your families way!!

    ReplyDelete