Saturday, December 31, 2011

Gonna make my getaway

I wish I was bringing in the new year with him.  I hate that I'm so hung up on him.  That I cant get over him, I just miss him.  Any guy I try and get to know, it's no use cause they just aren't him.  He's all I want, and I wish I was what he wanted.  I hope I get fired on Wednesday, I need a job that isn't gonna keep me here, make just enough money and get out of here.  Move to Texas and I don't know.  My dad always says I'm impulsive and don't look before I leap, but I can't take it anymore, I need to do something drastic and just make a change.  I need to forget him.  I need to fall out of love with him. I'll probably send him one last email and tell him I'm gonna move on, and then just try.  Give other guys a real chance.  I want to be happy, that's all I want for 2012, to be happy.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like this guy is The One that Got Away. :(
    darling i'm sending you best wishes.
    maybe somewhere out there is taller, hotter, stronger, richer man who loves you more, loves her less, and thinks you are perfect. xoxo

    ReplyDelete