Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Where are you...

Ever hear the song Where are you Christmas by Faith Hill?  It was on the Grinch with Jim Carey.  Anyways it played at work (we have the Christmas station on).  Anyways I almost started crying.  The lyrics could so easily be changed to whatever you want.  And for me it was pretty much my happiness.  Where did it go.   I also think I'm gonna be fired.  He told me I have until January 4th to show perceptible change.  Honestly, I don't know what else to do.  The other assistant was like you do everything he tells you to do, you're always working, what else does he want.  He was talking about my confidence and crap.  Like really, he has no idea.  No fucking idea about me and how I feel, everything I go through on a daily basis.  And pretty much told me he has no confidence in my work.  So tell me, how the hell am I supposed to have confidence in my own work?  So I really don't know what to do in order to keep my job.  It's not like I haven't been trying, I've been doing the best I can.  It's just getting harder and harder to keep it all together.  And I don't know what else I can do.  I'm not good at anything.  I'm not even going to talk about my weight, I'm just so upset about it right now I can't write about it, stressed beyond belief about everything, I don't need something to set me off and start crying in front of my family.

Hope your all doing better, take care lovlies.

1 comment:

  1. I love that song and for the last 6-8 years I have had NO christmas sprite if I could find away I would sleep though it all. I dont want gives from people and it tends to make me feel wrong to be getting then like I dont deserve than or something. Sorry about you job I often wonder how you show someone something when you know they have their mind made up already. You bust your ass and shit still seems to fall apart. Thanks so much for the last two comments makes my dark world a little lighter. take care and talk later.

    ReplyDelete