Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I feel like today is gonna be another multiple post day. Well I called him, went to voicemail, but didn't ring so his phone is off right? I hope so, so I just emailed him what I wanted to say. I really really hope he answers. At this point I don't care if it's good or bad. Of course I want it to be good. But I just want to know what's up at this point.

Well I'll let you know later if he answers and if he does what he says.

Now on to the food part. Because of the above, I have no appetite at all. Everyone in the office notices and says stuff, the dentist was like you know by not eating your setting yourself up for peptic ulcers blah blah. I don't care. The stress is good, I don't eat. I'll be skinny. And honestly the hunger pains help with the sadness. It's a way of relese where I'm not hurting myself.

I'm just gonna keep going, there's not much else I can do now.

2 comments:

  1. Still nothing?? Shit man. Do you know any of his military... work... people on the base with him? Or his parents?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please try not to worry too much. I know it's good that you have no appetite, and I know how pointless it is to say this, but sometimes you need to take some time to reduce the stress. Do something that makes you happy, like taking a walk or having a bubble bath. I hope you hear something soon, lovely. Always here for you <3

    ReplyDelete