Monday, September 26, 2011

I hate feeling so unsure of myself. I haven't spoken to him in 3 days, and I know he's busy at the base and stuff be we usually still talk. So I dont know if something came up or is it me? I look back at the last thing he said and it was don't forget to text me so I can call you Tmw, but he didnt. I really hope something came up and he's just super busy. I can't take being hurt like that again. I know what's going to happen if I do, I'm already feeling awful about myself, I don't need this thrown in the mix too.

I'm sitting at work and just feel like crying. I can't wait to go home.

2 comments:

  1. Best piece of advice I ever got was to NOT preempt things. It is probably very unlikely that he'd not call you all of a sudden. And don't freak yourself out. Extra stress you probably don't need. Saying that - it must be super tough being away from him. :( X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold in those tears, honey. As Fat Piggy said, it's best not to assume things straight away! I'm pretty sure he would have just been super busy. Who wouldn't want to call you? You're amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete