Friday, September 30, 2011

Im just gonna start moving on.  It will be hard, but I've already started really, I feel less depressed about it everyday.  It also helped that I went and got a tarot card reading today.  So I wasn't sure it would even pan out, like if I would believe it, but he started saying stuff about me and it was all true.  Stuff I tell you guys, but no one else in my life.  I even started crying.  He said that the person in my life is pulling away.  Distance and stress, fighting...I could tell it was going to happen, I just really wish it hadn't.  I still don't know what happened.  But dwelling on it will only make it worse.  The guy wants me to do a spiritual cleansing.  I know my aunt does them, and they seem to help her a lot.  But I know with this...how I am...is it really going to help?  I might do it though.  Just to really try a clear my mind, everything.  I hate feeling so depressed and I want things in my life to start going well.

I hope all you lovlies are doing good, I just wanted to let you know what my decision was with him.  Who knows, if we're meant to be, we'll make it work in the future, but I guess right now, we're just not supposed to be together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment