Saturday, September 24, 2011

What I'd Do to Have You Here

It really sucks he's so far away.  I miss him like crazy.  But he is coming up for my birthday :) Just 49 more days.  Unfortunately hes able to make it up here because he's on leave...before moving to another base...on the other side of the country.  Like we really cant get a break, and im not even sure how long he'll be able to stay here for.  But if this is what it takes to be with him, an hour phone call at lunch and emailing at night, then its fine.  At least I get to talk to him almost every night still.  Next August I'll be a mess when he deploys again.

Anyways.  The new job is going well, I'm learning a lot but sometimes I feel so incompetant.  And I know this isnt what I want to do the rest of my working days, it was never meant to be my career, but I have no idea what to do.  I cant go to school full time and work, or even school part time unless I take all night classes, but I have to get up so early for work and night is the only time I can talk to him.  I still have a year anyways, I wanted to work this year and thats what I'll do, then I'll decide.  Hell...I may not even be in this state at that point :) 

I broke down today and had Burger King for lunch, but thats all I've had today period...I'm gonna have to eat dinner, but I dont know what to eat...it's just me and my mom so I can get away with eating anything I want. 

I never thought I could be sad and happy at the same time not regarding myself at all, but I wouldnt give up the feelings for anything right now.

Wish I had more to talk about, but this new job and my old one...I havent had a day off in over 2 weeks!  All I do is work now, so boring.

Take care ladies!

1 comment:

  1. It's such a shame you can't see him more. Hopefully you'll really enjoy your time together when it comes. Not too far away :).
    I hope you managed to get back on track after the burger king, rather than letting it spiral out of control. <3

    ReplyDelete