Thursday, September 29, 2011

We Found Love in a Hopeless Place

Well it's been a week since I spoke to him. But I'm not stressing anymore. He told me about a time they made them all stay on base for 9 days before so I'm just gonna wait for now. And hope for the best.

So. I'm a dental assistant. Dont really like my job too much, but it was never my intention to make this my career. But I can't work and go to school at the same time when I'm here 7:30 till sometimes after 5. And I'm working 2 jobs! Tomorrows my first day off in almost a month. I'm excited. But that being said I have no clue what I want to do. I've been thinking about it a lot. I wish I could just go down to visit my aunt in Texas and like it so much I decide to stay. I could bartend...maybe? My dads friend does it and makes a good living off of it, but this has been her area for years, she's got people that follow here to whatever bar she's working at. Receptionist would be nice. I could sit at a computer all day, make appointments and whatnot. I just don't know. I'm tired of not knowing, living at home, driving a crappy car, etc.

Well for lunch today I had a yogurt and bought a sandwich too. I was gonna eat half to make it around 200 cals...well I totally misread that. Its a whopping 750 calories. I almost gagged. So I still only had half, but dinner is probably gonna be a no go and since I'll be out witha friend I can get away with it.

Hope your all doing well!

1 comment:

  1. Misreading labels is so annoying. Especially when it says something low and it turns out that was only a quarter of it for example.

    Bartending sounds good. For some reason, I have always wanted to do that through college.
    Enjoy your day off though. x

    ReplyDelete