Monday, September 26, 2011

Well it's my first time posting more then once in a day, but I wanted to say thanks to Ell and Fat Piggy...I'm gonna try to not stres over it, and maybe he's got guard tonight, who knows. But I'll call him Tmw on my lunch. I just really really hope he answers.

That being said, I have no appetite whatsoever, which is always good, but I know I have to eat something at home, so I found soup. 200 cals for the whole thing, if I eat it all my dad won't bother me and I'll only be at 510 calories for the day. Maybe I'll finally get over this platau with my weight. I'm so glad I'm not a stress eater.

Thanks again ladies, you really made me feel better :)

1 comment:

  1. I hate it when you have to eat because of the other people around you. Soup is always a brilliantly safe option. Low cal, and because it's a liquid rather than a solid, it tricks your stomach into thinking that you're full for longer, too :).
    Let us know how things go, sweetie. <3

    ReplyDelete