Saturday, October 8, 2011

But Im Sleeping With the Telephone

Ok so this is such a sad song.  Sleeping With the Telephone by Reba MacEntire, but its what I do.  I miss him a lot.  The other assistant I work with was asking about him today and was like that must be so hard...you must really like him to still be with him though you don't get to see him a lot and now that he's deploying again.  I just smiled and said yea.  But the truth is I love him.  It scares me too.  I've never let anyone in before him.  I thought I did with an ex I wrote about on here, I thought it hurt so much when we broke up and all the drama he put me through.  I thought I was in love with him, but now I know I wasn't.  I know what it's like to be in love now, the thought of losing him hurts so much.  He said it first though.  When his base kept him that week (hes gone again, but I'm not worried about it now, although he does need to get a new phone...) anyways, he told me "I'm in love with you and I'm not going anywhere unless you tell me to."  As if I would ever tell him that lol.  Anyways this is more just a vent post because I miss him.  I wish I could be with him all the time.  Ah well, soon enough :)

So I guess I should post my food for today:

Waffels (because my mom made me): 160
Mini soft pretzels (because I broke down at work): 290
Mini veggie corn dogs: 213
Diet coke: 0

Total: 663

Not bad, not under 500 but definitely under 800 which is what I always strive for.  I weighed myself yesterday and I'm back to 110lbs...I had gained a few and was around 114 so I'm happy with the loss.  Now I just need to lose 5 more.

Hope all your all doing great!

1 comment:

  1. Awww...I now why you related to me missing my boy. Deployment is so challenging because it lasts so long and sometimes it gets hard to call with the time zones and stuff. My best friend was deployed all of last summer for 9 months. It was a hard time for both of us....soo many freaking letters.

    ReplyDelete