Friday, October 21, 2011

If Youre Going Through Hell...

Keep on going.  Well I'm going, but don't feel like I'm getting any closer to getting out.  My best friends mom said it perfect today.  Little background info, she's moving with her boyfriend sometime in January, he's graduating in December, and they're moving wherever he manages to get a job in politics.  So anyways, my friend was talking about how she can see her life starting, and she just wants to get to that point already.  And her mom said your life is on hold...both of you.  And she's right.  Granted its for different reasons, I'm not moving in with my boyfriend any time soon though I want to...my life is on hold because I can't figure out whats next.  Until I do, I'm stuck working a job I don't want, still putting money away, but being miserable day after day. 

I changed the title of my blog!  My URL is Falling Down the ED Hole...based upon Alice in Wonderland...well I wanted the title of my blog to kinda go with that, and I feel like I'm stuck in Ana's Wonderland.  Kinda surprised it took me so long to think of lol.

Well I'm gonna take some advice on here, and try and start a budget...you know it really shouldn't be that hard to save, all I get is gas and pay my dad my car insurance...sometimes food, more coffee I guess.  Depends on who I'm with and what I can get away with not eating.  But I don't have any bills yet, I live at home.  But I need to stop shopping really.  It's hard, I feel like I have no friends, and do nothing, I'm always so bored at home.  So sometimes I shop online...well that needs to end.  I'll spend time with my best friend while I still can, and see my other one once summer comes, hopefully sooner if she can come visit. And just make the best of a bad situation and really try to figure out what it is I want to do...and can do.

 I'll keep y'all updated, keep shining lovlies!

1 comment:

  1. Very true. I feel like my life is on hold right now. Weight wise, and relationship wise. some of my closest friends left me in this past week alone, so it's been hard to keep myself in control, but I did good. and my boyfriend is planning on moving here this summer :3 Stay strong lovely!

    ReplyDelete