Friday, October 28, 2011

You Can Break Everything I Am

15 days.  Just 2 weeks before he leaves his base.  Just over 2 weeks before I find out if we're still together.  I'm really worried that I haven't heard anything, the military sucks, being a military girlfriend sucks because your not important enough to hear about anything.  But he's already got leave coming up so I'll have to hear from him by then....I hope.  If not then I'm officially moving on.  It'll be so hard, but I'm not gonna wait.  Watch it'll be then that I hear from him.

I don't have much else going on.  We got this guy at work now, he works the front desk, only other guy in the office is the Dentist.  So yea anyways the other assistant is always asking me about him and I'm like I don't know anything about him we don't really talk!  But she thinks we would be good together.  He's nice enough but so not my type, like too nice I guess, and I can't even think about anyone else except the guy I would move across the country to be with if he wasn't gonna be deployed this summer.

Today wasn't a good food day, so I won't even post what I had, but I took my sister out for her birthday so I had to eat, and then her boyfriend bought us all dinner so I had to eat again.  Tomorrow I'll be at work all day so I think I'm just gonna try not to eat at all then Sunday have a snack or something.  I bought a digital scale finally!  I can't bring it in yet though because of my family :( So hopefully tomorrow I can sneak it in and hide it in my room.  I'm so excited.  I find it sad I'm more excited about a scale then anything else I buy.  Got my eyebrows waxed today finally, my sister had me go to this place she went to, the guy did such a great job, I'm for sure going back and keeping up with them...its funny how much prettier you feel, well how much prettier I feel when I get them done, I feel like I look different, better.  I don't believe people when they tell me I'm pretty.  I don't believe him when he tells me that, or that I'm perfect.  I'm so far from perfect it's not even funny.

I cant believe I'm gonna be 23 next month.  I've been living with this for so long.  I'm gonna let you guys in on a secret, one of my biggest fears is that one day when I have kids (because I want them, and thats another fear that I won't be able to) but that if I have a little girl she'll be just like me.  How would I protect her from this when I can't even protect myself.

Anyone want to offer some advice?  I think I've said I don't want to be a dental assistant forever.  And one thing I've been think of, is being a nanny.  Like I'm not married, I have no kids of my own.  I love kids, I love spending time and watching my nephew.  I could do, like be a full time nanny for a family.  Theres actually one close by...they have a newborn and want someone 40+ hours for around the same pay I'm making now.  I don't know if I should send them a message saying I'm interested in an interview or not though.  I don't want school to be such a waste of money you know?  And I've been trying to stick it out at this office to try and get experience to try and get into an oral surgeons office.  I love assisting surgery...well not with the Dr.  I work with, but the specialty in general.  So should I wait and try and stay for a year and then apply to other offices...or try and get a nanny job...

Well all you lovlies take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment