Saturday, October 29, 2011

A Few Steps Forward? Maybe Not

So the other day I never posted about this, but while at work we were doing a filling on the other assistant and she was like "did you two skip breakfast I can hear your stomachs growling!" Well, I don't eat breakfast, or lunch...well in front of them at least, I hate eating in front of people.  So she had commented about that and how they never see me eating.  So the Dr. asks me a question, I doubt he was serious but he asked if I was anorexic.  I was like no of course not, I eat lunch just not breakfast.  How I wish I could have just looked at them and been like well yea.  But we can't very well go out saying that now can we?

Has anyone ever thought of getting help? Living a normal life?  I think about it, but I cant ever bring myself to tell anyone that would be able to help me.  I don't know if I actually want it either.  Anyways, during all my thinking about it and using StumbleUpon (best site ever when your bored) I found a few pics with some encouraging quotes and stuff that I'm gonna post for ya'll.


No comments:

Post a Comment